Vistara Offers All-Inclusive Fares From Rs. 899 In Valentine's Day Sale Vistara is a joint venture of the Tata group and Singapore Airlines.

Vistara Offers All-Inclusive Fares From Rs. 899 In Valentine’s Day Sale

Vistara is a joint venture of the Tata group and Singapore Airlines.
Vistara has announced all-inclusive one-way fares starting as low as Rs. 899 on economy class travel as part of a promotional “Valentine’s Day Sale”. Limited seats are available under the scheme and are available on a first-come, first-served basis, said Vistara, which is a joint venture of the Tata group and Singapore Airlines. Also, as part of its “Affordable Luxury” fares, the promotional fares scheme offers up to 60 per cent discount on Business Class fares and up to 40 per cent on premium economy, the airline added.

Bookings under the Valentine’s Day sale – applicable on travel between February 28, 2017 and September 20, 2017 – are open till midnight of February 17, 2017, Vistara said in a statement.

Customers can choose from 20 destinations across the country, including the recently launched Port Blair (Andamans), Amritsar and Leh (Ladakh), as well as the newly-launched Kolkata-Pune route, Vistara said, while announcing the Valentine’s Day Sale.

On economy class travel, some of the one-way, all-inclusive sample fares include Guwahati-Bagdogra at Rs. 899; Goa-Mumbai at Rs. 1,499; Delhi-Amritsar at Rs. 1,549; Delhi-Pune at Rs. 2,399, and Delhi-Goa at Rs. 3,299, the Vistara statement noted, adding, “Club Vistara members can enjoy an additional 10 per cent off sales fares by using the Promo Code CV10 when making their booking on airvistara.com.”
“For those wanting to make the experience even more special for themselves or their loved ones this Valentine’s Season, they can opt for Business Class or Premium Economy at surprisingly affordable fares,” Vistara chief strategy and commercial officer Sanjiv Kapoor said.

Airlines in the Indian aviation market come up with attractive schemes and discounts to attract customers around New Year. This has helped Indian aviation market top global charts in terms of passenger traffic growth. India witnessed the highest growth of 23.3 per cent in domestic air travel demand worldwide in 2016, according to global airlines’ grouping IATA.

In a short span of two years, Vistara has expanded its network to 20 destinations with over 500 weekly flights and a fleet of 13 aircraft, the airline said.

TATA SIA Airlines Limited, known by brand name Vistara, is a joint venture between Tata Sons Limited and Singapore Airlines Limited (SIA) with Tata Sons holding 51 per cent in the company and SIA holding the remaining 49 per cent.

Source : NDTV

For More News : Newseleven

LEAVE A REPLY